Original Indian black tea. Assam tea has a bold flavour and produces a strong aromatic liquor. Ideal for the first morning cup!. Sucks out lassitude from our body recharging to a hard day work. Teas from Brahmaputra hills of Assam. A true at heart Indian tea with whole bodied cup camellia sinesis var assamica deep red to orange-red and somewhat malt flavored.
- We bring you the Best Teas from Brahmaputra hills of Assam
- A very hearty Indian tea with A whole bodied cup
- camellia sinesis var assamica
- often deep red to orange-red and somewhat malt flavored.
- This tea is the backbone of most of the worlds blends.
- the processed leaves look very black to dark brown and contain A lot of tips.
- rolled with machinery in A manner that mimics hand-rolling.
- Orthodox Teas are known for its distinctive flavor and taste.